JKSSB Refund of Examination Fee paid by candidates for posts
withdrawn in pursuance of Govt Order No. 654-JK(GAD) of 2020 dated 19.06.2020.
JKSSB Refund: all such candidates who have paid the examination fee for any/multiple posts mentioned in the annexure to this notification are in the meanwhile called upon to submit their claim for refund on the link provided on the official website of the Board
from 20.07.2021 upto 31.07.2021, enabling the Board to explore ways for settling the claims as and when resources are available.
Further, the candidate (s) who fail to submit his/her claim during the specified period shall forfeit his/her right to claim the same henceforth.
List of Posts Below
How to request Refund from JKSSB?
- First of all visit JKSSB Refund Portal link here
- Now Click on Enter
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Click Submit
- You will see another Page asking your details
- Enter your Name, DOB, Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Finally Click Submit and Check button
- It will display all your details and forms eligible for refunds
- Follow the procedure accordingly to submit your refund request
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Please ensure that you provide relevant and correct information pertaining only to you to ensure a propr refund.
- 2. Impersonation and submission of misleading information can lead to legal proceeding.
- 3. The Bank Account Number for refund should be in name of the applicant only and must be supported with a documentary proof like Passbook/Bank Statement/Bank Manager Certificate.
- 4. You must submit the Bank Account Supporting document along with your ID Proof (Please don’t submit Aadhar Card) that also self attested. For sample please Click Here.
*JKSSB Exam fees for withdrawn posts will be refunded to your Bank account after successful verification