IUST AWANTIPORA Admission Notification for PG & Other Courses for session 2021-22
On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates for IUST AWANTIPORA Admission Notification , for the Academic Session 2021- 22.
The candidates are advised to peruse Admission Guidelines / Prospectus 2021 (available on the University website) & go through the Admission Procedure thoroughly to check the eligibility criteria/ other details before filling and submitting their Online Application Forms:
Important Dates of IUST Admissions
- Availability of Online Application Forms 05-06-2021
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Forms / Deposition of Application Fee 21-06-2021
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS IUST AWANTIPORA Admission Notification No.02 of 2021
The candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps for filling the details in their On-line Application Form:
• Login to University Website www.iust.ac.in and follow the link Admissions 2021.
• Read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed” tab.
• Click the Programmes tab and select the desired Programme(s) & Preferences (wherever applicable). Enter the required details
• Upload latest passport size photograph/ Signature, Qualifying Marks Card, Valid Reserved Category Certificate (wherever
applicable), JEE/NATA/CMAT/MAT/GATE score card (if applicable).
✓ Candidates applying under the Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme shall upload the latest income certificate (format available
on university website) & other documents mentioned under the title Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW) in the University
Download Full Notification
Click IUST Admission Notification No. 02 of 2021 [04-06-2021] to download Full Admission Notification.