GMC Baramulla Recruitment for Engagement of Manpower for COVID-19 under Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package (ECRP)
Applications, on the plain paper are invited from Candidates belonging to UT of Jammu & Kashmir for walk-in interviews for the contractual posts of Data Entry Operators and Helpers for COVID-19 under Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package (ECRP) initially for a period of three months, extendable up to six months.
Interested candidates are advised to come for walk-in Interview on 17th May 2021 from 10AM onwards in the office of Principal GMC Baramulla.
Candidates are advised to bring two passport size photographs and the following documents in Original along with one Photocopy set for verification by the selection committee.
a. Date of Birth.
b. subject Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
c. Marks certificates of class 10th, 12th,Graduation, Computer Diploma.
d. Degree certificate.
Terms and Conditions for GMC Baramulla Recruitment for Engagement of Manpower :-
1. The Candidates must be a Domicile of UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
2. The Candidates for both Data Entry Operator and Helpers must be less than the age of 45 years.
3. The candidates will be hired purely on contractual basis initially for a minimum period of 3 months which can be extended up to 6-months on the basis of good performance.
4. The consolidated Honorarium per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
5. The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department.
6. In – service candidate are not eligible to apply.
7. The posts are on contractual basis and temporary; do not confer any right for the selected candidates to the permanent absorption in the department.
Download Notification Advertisement No. 7 for the post of DEO And Helper Dated 11-05-2021 In GMC BARAMULLA.
Official Website GMC Baramulla