ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21 , IGNOU Assignments 2020-21- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BEGC–102Programme in Hindi for the year 2020-21. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t got to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this article only.
Candidates got to download the IGNOU Assignments for appearing within the Term close Examination.
ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21
1. What is meant by Bank Reconciliation Statement? What are the main causes of differences between the cash balance shown by Cash Book & Qualified Book? clarify the steps involved in preparation of a Bank Reconciliation Statement.
2. Give journal entries for the following adjustments & also explain the accounting treatment of these adjustments while preparing the Final Accounts of an Enterprise?
i. Interest received in advance Rs. 600
ii. Interest on drawings Rs. 1200
iii. Provision for discount on creditors Rs. 400
iv. iv. Loss of goods by theft Rs. 9,000 v. Drawings of goods by the proprietor Rs. 800
3. a) What procedure is followed for valuation of closing stock when normal & abnormal losses occur simultaneously. clarify with suitable examples.
b) clarify various methods of recording the joint venture transactions without maintaining separate set of books.
4. What are the salient features of Single Entry System? Discuss the drawbacks of Single Entry System of Accounting. Briefly explain the two methods of ascertaining profit when accounting records are incomplete.
5. clarify the meaning of the following terms & show how will you treat them while preparing the final accounts of a non-trading concern?
ii. General Donation
iii. Life Membership Fees
iv. Receipts for Tournament Fund
v. Sale of used Sports Materials
ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21 All those candidates who had completely solved their IGNOU BEGC–102European Classical Literature Solved Assignment 2020-21 can submit their IGNOU Assignments to the coordinator of your nearest IGNOU Study Centre that has been alloted to you during the time of IGNOU Admission.
IGNOU Assignments Guidelines
Aims: ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21 This assignment cares mainly with assessing your application & your understanding of the course material. you’re to not reproduce chunks of data from the course material but to use the talents of critical appreciation that you simply may have acquired during the course of study. This assignment aims to show also on assess your performance.
Guidelines: There are three sections – Section A, B & C, you’re required to aim all questions in your own words & hand written Assignments should be submitted on time.
Instructions: ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21 Before attempting the questions please read the subsequent instructions carefully. As in day-to-day life, planning is vital in attempting the assignment also . Read the assignment carefully; undergo the units on which the questions are based; jot some points regarding each question then re-arrange them during a logical order. within the essay-type answer, concentrate to your introduction & conclusion. The introduction must tell you ways to interpret the given topic & the way you plan to develop it. The conclusion must summarize your views on the subject . Once you’re satisfied together with your answers, you’ll write down the ultimate version for submission, writing each answer neatly & underlining the points you would like to stress .you ought to submit the assignment in your own handwriting.
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
· For June Examination: 31st March
· For December Examination: 30th September
IGNOU Assignment Status 2020-21
ECO-02 Accountancy-I Solved Assignment 2020-21, Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. BEGC–102 Solved Assignment 2020-21 along side assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare.
Here the scholars can check their IGNOU Assignment Status, marks, result or both the sessions i.e; June & December.
Once the TEE assignments are submitted to the Centres, it’s send to the evaluation department. After which the evaluation of IGNOU Assignment Solutions takes place.