Table of Contents
SKIMS ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 04 OF 2021 DATED : 20-05-2021 (Hiring of Manpower Under NHM (National Health Mission J&K)
Download or view full notification below:-
- ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 04 OF 2021 DATED : 20-05-2021 (Hiring of Manpower Under National Health Mission J&K) Download PDF
How to apply for SKIMS Advertisement (Hiring of NHM (Manpower Under NHM J&K)?
- 1. The necessary instructions for filling-up of online applications shall be available on Official Website of Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Soura, Srinagar (www.skims.ac.in).
- 2. A link for filling up of online applications shall be available on the official website of SKIMS, Soura, Srinagar w.e.f 22-05-2021 up to 30-05-2021 only.
- 3. The requisite original documents including domicile certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose must be produced at the time of document verification or as and when sought by Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 4. The application forms shall be filled online along with scanned copies of requisite Certificates/ Documents, to be uploaded in (*.jpeg, *.jpg, *.tiff, .gif) format on SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) only and no other mode of submission of application form shall be entertained.
- 5. The candidates are required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen, which should be uploaded only in (*.jpeg, jpg, .tiff.) formats.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 100kb to 200kb Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 50kb to 100kb.
- 6. The candidature of the applicants who will not upload the requisite documents in the online application form as per the prescribed criterion, or upload blurred/ unreadable documents shall be rejected without any notice.
- 7. Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission
- 8. Candidates shall ensure that their E-mail ID’s and Phone No’s as specified in the online application form are active during the currency of selection process.
SKIMS Terms and Conditions for Hiring of Manpower Under NHM J&K
- 1. The arrangement/ hiring of Staff shall not entitle the aspirant to have any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection/ appointment.
- 2. The aspirants shall have to execute an agreement with the SKIMS on the prescribed format to the effect that he/she will not leave the department before the completion of three months term. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement in the specialty will require one months prior notice on either side, failing, which the salary/ wages shall not be paid for one month to the engage (hired person), which shall always remain in deposit with the department and shall be released on the completion of the sanctioned term.
- 3. The last date for submission of the online application forms shall be the cutoff date fordetermining the eligibility.
- 4. The candidates must be in possession of all required documents and document/certificate issued beyond the cutoff date shall be accepted/entertained.
- 5. The hired persons will be purely on temporary/contract basis for a period of three months or till continuation of the package/scheme by Mission Director National Health Mission J&K whichever is earlier and will automatically cease/terminate once the package/scheme is over.
- It emphasized that the services are not being hired against any substantive post and as such won’t confer any right upon the hired persons to regular/permanent appointment.