Kashmir University Evaluation Results 2021
(A) Important Instructions
- Select the Exam for which you want to see evaluation marks
- Enter your Roll number, Registration No in the respective text boxes and click Search
- If the Roll number is found the following details will be displayed.
- Subject, Theory Marks details
- Academic details
Roll No, Registration No,Name , Parentage
(B) Important Points
- This is not the result declaration, but the marks shown after evaluation. Marks are uploaded after your paper is evaluated.
- UFM stands for Unfair Means.However the final result of the candidates booked under Unfair Means (UFM) category will be subject to the decisions of the committee for scrutiny of unfair means and misconduct cases.
- STRAY Means Apeared for Examination in non allocated center.
- NA in marks column against any subject means either candidate is absent or evaulation has not yet been done to the said Subject. Wait till the same is evaluated or marked as Absent.
- ABSENT means Not appeared in the said paper.
Also Read | Kashmir University: Solved Paper of Education Semester 6th, Download PDF here - Kashmir Portal
How to check Kashmir University Evaluation Results?
- First of all visit KU Evaluation Link Here
- Check the list of Available Evaluation Results
- Click on the Select Link
- Enter your Roll Number and Registration No
- It will display your results