KSSB Answer Key for Health & Medical Dept.
& seeking of representations (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for various posts of Health and Medical Education Department held w.e.f 17th of August to 25th of August, 2021 and submission of representations -regarding.
The J&K Services Selection Board conducted Computer Based Written Test examinations for various posts of Health and Medical Education Department w.e.f 17th of August to 25th of August, 2021.
The Answer Key(s)/Question Paper(s) shall be available through the online link available on the website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in, for three days Till 29th of August 2021 only.
The candidates can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/ reference. However, Objections /representations through any other means shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to login with their Roll No, Date Of Birth, Select Date
Of Examination and Batch Timing shown in their Admit Card to view their
Response sheet, Question and Answer Key.
• In Question Paper view, correct alternative is highlighted in green.
• Enter question number against which objection to be raised in the “Question No.”
• Enter objection against a question in the “Objection” field.
• Click on Add button to submit representation for more than one Question.
• Objections must be entered only in English.
• Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
• Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
• Once submitted, new objections cannot be added later.
- Click Here to Check Your Answer Key Now
Download Notification as PDF