Last updated on May 31st, 2021 at 09:48 pm
Table of Contents
JKSSB Advertisement Notification 2 of 2021 | Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2311 Posts
a) Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 16 – 04- 2021.
b) Last Date for submission of online: 12 – 05 -2021.
c) [Update 31-May-2021] Last date for submission of online applications extended to 10-06-2021
Available Departments and Posts
|Departments||No. Of Posts|
|Health and Medical|
and Parks Department
|Department of Law,|
|Department of Skill|
A total of 2311 vacancies have been released in the different departments which you can download from below link
Download Official Notification 02 of 2021–(26/03/2021)
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
OM – 40 years
PH/PWD – 42 years
Ex-Serviceman – 48 years
Govt Servant/Contract – 40 years
All other categories – 43 years
How to Apply For JKSSB Notification 2 of 2021?
- The candidate needed to login or register at https://apps.ssbjk.org.in/login
- Candidate should have a valid Email and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for available advertisements
- Click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Fill in the details in the application form, pay the fee
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- Keep the printout with you for future references.
List of Available Posts in JKSSB Advetisement 02 of 2021
|Junior Stenographer/Junior Scale Stenographer/Steno Typist|
|Assistant Food Analyst|
|Gas Pipe Line operator|
|Laboratory Technician/Laboratory Assistant|
|Jr. Lab Assistant|
|Laboratory Technologist/Laboratory Assistant/Junior Laboratory Technician/Laboratory Technician|
|X- Ray Technician/Radiology Technologist/Junior Radiology Technician/Radiology Technician/CT Scan Technician/X-Ray Assistant|
|Jr.X-Ray Tech./X-Ray Assistant|
|Junior Grade Nurse/Jr.Nurse|
|Jr.Pharmacist/Junior Pharmacist/Medical Assistant|
|Junior Health Inspector.(Computer)|
|Junior Occupational Therapist|
|Junior Staff Nurse/Junior Grade Nurse|
|Junior Supervisor/Sub Auditor|
|Junior Theatre Assistant|
|Medical Record Technician/Medical Record Keeper|
|Junior Radiotherapy Technician|
|Jr.Theatre Technician/OT Tech./Jr. Theatre Assistants|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant|
|Junior Store Keeper|
|Senior Radiotherpary Tech|
|Tutor/Clinical Instructor/Public Health Tutor|
|Psychiatric Social Worker|
|Social Worker/Medical Social Worker|
|Medical Physics Technician|
|Drug De-Addiction Councilor|
|Dark Room Assistant|
|Anaesthesia Assistant/Anaesthesia Technician|
|Junior Mechanic Technician|
|Helper to Central Heating Operator|
|Basic Health Worker|
|Junior Staff Nurse|
|Food Safety Officer|
Other details related to JKSSB Recruitment
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts shown in Annexure “A” to this Notification.
The detailed terms and conditions with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, etc are as follows:-
(1) Appointment of the candidates: –
i. The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the candidate selected through this selection process, shall be governed by the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Services, Pay & Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020, notified vide S.O 192 dated 17th of June 2020.
ii. The reservation under this Advertisement Notification shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir’s SO 127 of 2020 dated 20.04.2020.
(2) Domicile: -The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) dated 31-03-2020 and S.O 1245(E) dated 03-04-2020 read with the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir’s S.O 166 dated 18-05-2020.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.