JKSSB Admit Card for Junior Assistant 2021 and Other Posts Typing Test
Conduct of Computer Based Type Test (Skill Test) of Kashmir based candidates for the post of Junior Assistant, Cadrex Clerk, Casher, Jr Assistant /Computer-cum-Jr Assistant/ Clerk/Store Attendent and Welfare Organizer, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts, Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of 2021- regarding.
Admit Card /Hall Ticket of Type Test (Skill Test) for the post of Junior Assistant, Cadrex Clerk,Casher,Jr Assistant/Computer-cum-Jr Assistant/ Clerk/Store Attendant and Welfare Organizer, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts, Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06 and 07 of 2020 and 01, 02 and 03 of 2021
Candidates who are scheduled in the said test are advised to download theirJKSSB
Admit Cards from our official website of the Board i.e (www.jkssb.nic.in)
w.e.f 13-10-2021 onwards.
Only those candidates who achieve an accuracy of typing of 90% or above
and a type-speed of minimum 35 words per minute shall be considered
qualified for second stage
- The candidates are advised to bring two recent photographs and
Photostat copy of each certificate self-attested by the candidate
for depositing with the Board on the scheduled date and time in
addition to original documents, failing which no claim /
objection in this regard shall be entertained.
- The candidate(s) who fail to appear in the Type Test on the
given date shall forfeit his right of consideration.
- The candidates are hereby directed that Wearing of masks is
mandatory during type test and also advised to carry hand
sanitizer for their personal use.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in the office premises.
- The Second phase schedule of Type Test (Skill Test) shall be issued
How to download Admit Card?
- Visit JKSSB Admit Card Link here
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth
- It will display your admit card with related details and Exam Center Details
- Download JKSSB Admit Card for Junior Assistant 2021 on your phone/pc
- Take a printout of it for future references