Table of Contents
IGNOU Exam Form June 2021 TEE is now available, Check all the details below:-
|IGNOU Exam Name||IGNOU Exam Form June 2021 for Term End Examination|
|IGNOU Form Submission Process||Online Mode|
|Exam Type||Theory & Practical|
|IGNOU Exam Form Start Date||17-May-2021|
|IGNOU Exam Form End Date||15-June-2021|
|IGNOU Official website||https://exam.ignou.ac.in/|
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF IGNOU Exam Form June 2021:
- Required numbers of assignment(s), as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE, have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
- Bachelor Degree Programmes students may please note that the exam of the courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) are conducted on same day, date and time.
- In case, date and time of exam for two courses is same but the courses are of different years/semester, it will not be considered as Clash and no request for change in date/session will be considered.
How to fill the IGNOU Exam Form June 2021 TEE Online?
- First of all visit the official website IGNOU exam link here
- Now read the procedure and other important information
- Finally mark on declaration “I hereby undertake that I will not indulge myself in any Unfair activities relating to the Term-end Examination of the University. In case found to be indulged in any unfair means activities at any stage, action under Statute 20(2) of the IGNOU Act may be taken. I also declare that I have gone through all the above instructions carefully and have followed due procedure while filling online examination form. If any of my information is found to be false in future, I will have no right to claim for appearing in examination, declaration of results and refund of examination fee. I shall abide by the rules and regulations of the University.”
- Now you will see another page asking for your Program Code and Enrollment Number
- You can check your admission slip or IGNOU ID card for the details needed
- Finally click submit and fill the form very carefully
- Choose the desired exam center and Subjects
- Take a printout after successfully submitted IGNOU TEE Exam Form june 2021
- You can check your form status from here
Before Submitting the IGNOU Exam Form June 2021 please ensure that:
- IGNOU Examination fee per course is Rs.200/- (Examination fee once paid will not be refunded/adjusted in any case).
- The required number of assignments as applicable for the course(s) filled in the examination form have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
- In case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions. Candidature for appearing in the Term-End Examination will not be considered and no Hall Ticket will be issued.
Note: Notification about IGNOU Exam Date sheet will be separately Updated on its official website few weeks prior before the exams
Other IGNOU June TEE information?
What is the Last Date of IGNOU Exam Form Submission?
The Last date for IGNOU TEE June 2021 is 15 June 2021 and it may be extended further due to COVID 19
How To Submit IGNOU Exam Form for June 2021?
You can submit the IGNOU Exam form for June 2021 through online mode by visiting https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
Can I Pay IGNOU Exam Fee Through Online Mode?
Yes ofcourse, you can pay using online mode by using Debit card or other options
Can I Submit IGNOU Exam Form after Due Date?
Yes, You can submit the exam form after Due Date, but you need to pay Late fees with the exam form
are ignou exams tough
Yes, it’s bit tough, you need to study hard to pass a course.
will ignou exams be cancelled
Due to COVID 19 there are leee chances that exam will be held offline mode, it maybe delayed
can i give ignou exam in december
Yes, it’s your choice, you can give your exam in June or December session
how to check ignou exam form status
You can check IGNOU form status easily using this link https://exam.ignou.ac.in/Search.asp