Last updated on July 15th, 2021 at 05:13 pm
IGNOU Admission July 2021 – The university has officially started its admission cycle called July 2021, IGNOU July 2021 Admission session will be open only for those candidates who interested to take admission to this university as a distance program.
The current session will be expected to run from June 2021 to the end of August 2021.
Table of Contents
IGNOU Admission July 2021 Important dates
|IGNOU Online Admission Start Date||June 2021|
|IGNOU Online Admission Last Date Extended||31 July 2021|
|Last Date with Late Fees||NA Yet|
|IGNOU Online Courses Exam Date||To be announced later|
IGNOU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria;
- Advanced certificate – The student should have a 10+2 certificate or any equivalent certificate from a recognized institute.
- Bachelor’s degree course – The student must hold 10 and 10+2 certificate
- Post-graduate diploma – The student should have finished the graduation course to proceed with the post-graduation diploma in the same stream.
- Master’s degree courses – The student should have completed a Bachelors course from an accredited university
- M.Phil courses – Students must have a Master’s degree with a score of 55% (minimum for general) while SC/ST/OBC candidates must have 50%.
- Ph.D. courses – The student must have either Master’s degree or M.Phil degree with 55% of the marking minimum.
How to Fill the IGNOU Admission July 2021 Form?
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 10) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:–
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals.
- Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
IGNOU extends the last date of Fresh Admission and Re-Registration for the July 2021 Session till 31st July 2021
Fresh Admission Portal: https://t.co/JBjdC0ad9I
Re-registration Portal: https://t.co/pp84DxIGlt