Last updated on May 11th, 2021 at 03:01 pm
How to Fill JKSSB Class IV Examination OMR Sheet Correctly
Know everything about how to fill Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB Correct Method To Fill OMR Sheet
What is the OMR Sheet?
OMR Sheet (Optical Mark Reader) is a pre-printed paper security documents which contains bubbles, timing tracks sensors. Bubbles are filled circled by the candidates & timing tracks helps us to read the OMR Sheet. Mostly Each question contains 1 minute of time Or 2,3 hours of time depends on the quantity of questions. Like 100 & 120 question exam contains 2 hours of time & 150 & 180 Questions exam contains 3 hours of time, so its totally depend on the quantity of questions.
Data required for OMR Sheet.
OMR Sheet with tick mark technology OMR Sheet for Exam contains the personal data of the candidate like Name, Roll Number, Booklet number, Series If any, Exam centre code, Barcode/QR code & answers to be filled by the candidate.
Tutorial To Fill JKSSB OMR Sheet?
Below we have added a sample OMR sheet correctly filled just look at this piece of OMR sheet to check how to fill & what details required to fill in JKSSB exam. Its just sample they might ask other details as well.
Firstly Fill your name in block letters after first name put a dot in next box before writing your second & last name.
Now enter your roll number & Darken ? the numbers given below also.
Now enter your Booklet number which you can see on your Question booklet Darken ? numbers below.
Now enter your series if any available on Question Booklet Darken ? Alphabet below
Now enter your Center number Which you can check on your admit card. Darken ? Number below.
Now fill your Sign in the sign box given at the end of OMR sheet.
Now Darken ? correct answer from given options ABCD.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
1. Read all instructions carefully before filling the OMR reply Sheet.
2. Write or Darken the circles with Black/Blue Ball Point Pen Only. Pencil & gel pen are NOT allowed.
3. Scratching Overwriting, Ticks & multiple answers will be treated as Incorrect & there will be a NEGATIVE MARKING of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
4. consume of Electronic calculator, Mobile Phones, Scale & logarithm table are strictly prohibited.
5. accomplish not fold the reply sheet.
6. Rough work must not be done on the OMR sheet. consume the blank pages given at the end of the question booklet for rough work.
7. Check the Roll No & Sign in the given space