Last updated on January 31st, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Table of Contents
BEL ITI Recruitment 2021 | iti sarkari naukri 2021 | ITI fresh Vacancy 2021
necessary Date: –
- Starting date for application – 20-Jan-2021
- Last Date of Application – 03-Feb-2021
- Last date for deposit of fees – 03-Feb-2021
- admit card- ……….
- Exam Date – ……… ..
Application Fee: –
- Gen / OBC / EWS – Rs.300
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. Zero
- Payment of application fee will be submitted online.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC / ST, 10 years for PWD & 3 years for OBC ( Note- Age will be calculated by 01-Jan-2021.)
How to apply: –
(a) Candidates who meet the above requirement may fill in the application form online. Before filling the application kindly go through the instructions on how to fill the online application form. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
(b) Applications should be accompanied by the following scanned self attested documents:
1) Recent color passport size photograph.
2) SSLC / SSC / ISC marks card & any other valid document as proof of date of birth.
3) Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS need to submit their certificate in the prescribedformat.
4) Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the Community Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority ** on or after 01.01.2020and EWS Certificate issued for the year 2019-20 by the Competent Authority ** shall be accepted. (prescribed formatsare made available on the website: www.bel-india.in)
5) Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 percent only will be eligible for reservation & relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate should be issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format. (Prescribed format is made available on the website: www.bel-india.in).
6) No Objection Certificate from your present employer (if employed in Govt / Quasi Govt / PSU) if applicable.Attach the same in Experience details.
7) Proof of normsadopted by the University / Institute to convert CGPA into percentage
8) MarksCard of each academic year / semester in ITI / NAC / Apprenticeship course / Diplomain Engineeringas applicable.
9) Certificate pertaining to completion of ITI / NAC / Diploma in Engineeringissued by the Competent Authority / Board.
10) Apprenticeship marks card & NAC (for Technician ‘C’ post only)
11) Registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka.
BEL ITI Recruitment 2021
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED ITI Recruitment 2021
necessary link: – BEL ITI Recruitment 2021