Last updated on May 11th, 2021 at 03:01 pm
Table of Contents
Here are the IGNOU important Links
Below are the Official IGNOU Regional Centre Links:-
|AGARTALA (26)||AHMEDABAD (9)||AIZAWL (19)||ALIGARH (47)|
|BANGALORE (13)||BHAGALPUR (82)||BHOPAL (15)||BHUBANESWAR (21)|
|BIJAPUR (85)||CHANDIGARH (06)||CHENNAI (25)||COCHIN (14)|
|DARBHANGA (46)||DEHRADUN (31)||DELHI-1 (07)||DELHI-2 (29)|
|DELHI-3 (38)||DEOGHAR (87)||GANGTOK (24)||GUWAHATI (04)|
|HYDERABAD (01)||IMPHAL (17)||ITANAGAR (03)||JABALPUR (41)|
|JAIPUR (23)||JAMMU (12)||JODHPUR (88)||JORHAT (37)|
|KARNAL (10)||KHANNA (22)||KOHIMA (20)||KOLKATA (28)|
|KORAPUT (44)||LUCKNOW (27)||MADURAI (43)||MUMBAI (49)|
|NAGPUR (36)||NOIDA (39)||PANAJI (08)||PATNA (05)|
|PORT BLAIR (02)||PUNE (16)||RAGHUNATHGANJ (50)||RAIPUR (35)|
|RAJKOT (42)||RANCHI (32)||SAHARSA (86)||SHILLONG (18)|
|SHIMLA (11)||SILIGURI (45)||SRINAGAR (30)||TRIVANDRUM (40)|
|VARANASI (48)||VATAKARA (83)||VIJAYAWADA (33)||VISAKHAPATNAM (84)|
How to check IGNOU Assignment,Project,Practical Submission Status
- First visit https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/statusassignment.ASP
- Now you’ll see Page which asks your Enrollment Number and Program Code
- Fill Both the Boxes and Click Submit
- You will get your Assignment Status.
How to check IGNOU Results?
- First Choose your Result Session or year from below links
- December 2020 Exam Result (NEW)
- June 2020 Exam Result
- December 2019 Result
- June 2019 Exam Result
- March 2019 DELED Exam Result
- December 2018 Exam Result
- June 2018 Exam Result
- December 2017 Exam Result
- June 2017 Examination Result
- December 2016 Exam Result
- June 2016 Exam Result
- December 2015 Exam Result
- June 2015 Exam Result
- December 2014 Exam Result
- After choosing your Result Year and Session, Click on the link , you will see the page where you need to Enter your Enrollment
- Enter your Enrollment Number and Click Submit, You’ll get your Result.
How to check IGNOU Grade card?
- First Select your course from below links
- Now Click on the Program name and you’ll see another page,
- Then select your Program and Enter your Enrollment Number
- You will get your Grade card in the next page.
How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket?
- Visit the Official Hall Ticket link of IGNOU here
- Now it will display the Available Hall Tickets
- Choose your Desired TEE year and Download your Hall Ticket
How to Submit Grievance to IGNOU?
- First visit the IGNOU Grievance link https://igram.ignou.ac.in/
- then follow the steps mentioned in the Page
- Note: Only registered students of IGNOU are allowed to submit grievance
Also Read | Want to change your Aadhaar card photo online within minutes in 2021? Here is step by step guide!
How to Download IGNOU Assignment Question Papers?
- You can download Assignment Question Papers for different Programs and sessions from the below link
- Visit https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
- Then select your Program and Other Details
- You will see the download option
How to Download IGNOU Previous year Question Papers?
For any Question, Please Comment below.