Note: Read our Copyright Policy if you want to use our content
Here are the IGNOU important Links
Below are the Official IGNOU Regional Centre Links:-
How to check IGNOU Assignment,Project,Practical Submission Status
How to check IGNOU Results?
- First Choose your Result Session or year from below links
- After choosing your Result Year and Session, Click on the link , you will see the page where you need to Enter your Enrollment
- Enter your Enrollment Number and Click Submit, You’ll get your Result.
How to check IGNOU Grade card?
- First Select your course from below links
- Now Click on the Program name and you’ll see another page,
- Then select your Program and Enter your Enrollment Number
- You will get your Grade card in the next page.
How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket?
- Visit the Official Hall Ticket link of IGNOU here
- Now it will display the Available Hall Tickets
- Choose your Desired TEE year and Download your Hall Ticket
How to Submit Grievance to IGNOU?
- First visit the IGNOU Grievance link https://igram.ignou.ac.in/
- then follow the steps mentioned in the Page
- Note: Only registered students of IGNOU are allowed to submit grievance
How to Download IGNOU Assignment Question Papers?
- You can download Assignment Question Papers for different Programs and sessions from the below link
- Visit https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/
- Then select your Program and Other Details
- You will see the download option
How to Download IGNOU Previous year Question Papers?
For any Question, Please Comment below.